Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assists with the management of the brand portfolios to maximize long-term sales and profit; develop and execute portfolio strategy to build long-term brand health.
- Assists Brand Manager with the development of Global brand position, innovation and communication strategies for all products (within a brand) to build consumer demand and market share.
- Assist the Brand Manager will develop marketing (5P) programs and brand strategy & management for existing brand and new product launches within their brand. Provide the vision, mission, goals, and strategies by taking brand ownership. Assist with the development of brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning, and go-to-market strategies
- Assist with the development of brand standards and design language and ensures consistency with brand positioning.
- Brand Manager is responsible for the planning and coordination of the marketing and promotional campaigns for assigned product lines. The associate brand manager assists with the coordination of campaigns with retail marketing, sales, digital and e-commerce teams for integrated brand communication plans.
- For assigned products, oversees the implementation of brand plans, including:
- Preparation of all promotional materials, as needed, Sales literature, Client brochures, Mailings, Print advertisements, Website updates (all Channels), Digital, Social media, Broadcast, Store imaging, and descriptions
- Coordination of printed packaging material for the production
- Responsible for analyzing market trends and competitive trends and provides recommendations based on key learnings and execute actionable steps to the brand manager.
- Trend Savviness must stay on top of industry trends.
- Assists and participates in annual brand planning and budget process to set a fully integrated marketing plan utilizing the full marketing mix of advertising promotions and trade. Responsible for maintaining/tracking approved annual budgets for appropriate segments/ markets
- Be familiar with managing all lines of the P&L statement.
- Assists with preparation for presentations
- Will be expected to act as the brand ambassador for various brands and will assist with the preparation of the training and education of products. Will assist with the training of customer service on new products.
- Responsible for specific trade show coordination and implementation as required by the business unit
- Perform other assigned duties as may be required in meeting company objectives
- Communicate effectively with other departments within the organization and function within a team environment.
- Bachelor degree 1-3+ years of marketing experience.
- Must possess strong organizational, execution and leadership skills with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Entrepreneurial Mindset is mandatory.
- Strong experience using MS Office Suite including, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Animal health industry experience or Companion animal/Equine background.
- DVM degree.
- Sales and Marketing experience in a CPG organization.