Primary/Essential Duties and Key Responsibilities:
- Motivate, coach and lead a team of Business Analysts to achieve team goals.
- Oversee projects to support delivery according to the agreed upon timeline and scope.
- Accountable for the direction and processes of the BA role with input from key stakeholders.
- Ensure consistent execution quality by performing health checks and ensuring completeness of requirements.
- Manage resource forecasts and plans to ensure resources are available to support portfolio roadmaps.
- Promote teamwork, resolve conflict, support resolution of project issues.
- Evaluate the individual performance of direct reports.
- Owns the recruiting process for new direct reports.
- Proactively establish relationships with PMO, BRM Team, IS functional managers, and key business stakeholders to support customer satisfaction goals.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement and foster a creative and innovative environment by leading the BA Center of Excellence (BA COE).
(Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Minimum of 7+ years managing and leading a team
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in an IT/ software development environment with business analysis experience
- Experience with complex, enterprise-wide vendor implementations and integrations
- Experience engaging with senior executives and clients with a proven strong client focus.
- Proven leadership, analytical, decision-making, and team building skills
- Proven ability to lead diverse groups of people to solution agreement by leveraging influencing skills to drive consensus
- Effective communication skills; listening, written and verbal; ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Think imaginatively and intuitively while quickly grasping and synthesizing new ideas
- Experience with ‘Agile’ methodologies such as SCRUM or Kanban
- Business process re-engineering project experience
- Experience with BA Center of Excellence
(Experience, Education, Certification, License and Training)
- Business Analysis Certification (IIBA-CBAP or PMI-PBA)
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- PMP or equivalent Project Management Certification