Essential Duties and Responsibilities: (other duties may be assigned)
- Ensure quality for our customers by validating Performance, Scalability, and Resiliency in our software solutions
- Design, develop, execute and analyze automated Performance, Stability, Scalability, and Reliability tests
- Design and develop frameworks, tools, stubs, mocks to enable performance testing
- Participate in the constant improvement of our Performance Test Automation practices in CI/CD pipelines
- Debug, troubleshoot, and work with team members to find and fix software defects using application monitoring tools
- Work with business and other stakeholders to determine and define non-functional requirements
- Create reports that describe detected defects and possible causes
- Gain a technical and functional understanding of our product architecture and become part of the ongoing improvement of the performance of our enterprise systems and applications
- Identify key business transactions and build a workload model by analyzing raw logs or log analytic solutions
- Analyze defects/test results and be able to deduct the chain of events leading to a failure
- Write SQL and NoSQL code as part of data setup, in order to conduct performance tests
- Ability and tenacity to take each performance issue as far as possible, often to the point of being able to suggest a fix
- 3+ years’ experience with Performance testing tools such as LoadRunner, JMeter, Artillery, Locust etc.
- 2+ years’ experience with SQL/NoSQL to generate data for performance testing
- 1+ years’ experience with application monitoring tools like Dynatrace, AppDynamics, New Relic etc.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with algorithms, data structures, complexity analysis and software design.
- Experience with highly resilient systems as well as performant and anti-fragility design patterns
- Exposure to Unix/Linux operating systems
- Exposure to microservices architectures
- Exposure to Google Cloud Platform Products and Amazon Web Services
- Ability to lead and work in projects
- Ability to communicate effectively (listening, presenting and questioning)
- Positive team participation skills
- Strong organizational, written and communication skills
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
- Strong Decision-Making Skills
- Ability to Multi-Task
· BS degree in Computer Science, or a related technical field involving coding or equivalent practical experience preferred.
- Limited Travel upon request (less than 5%)