Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage multiple projects at a time, ranging from relatively simple to complex
- Coordinate internal resources or third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress through development until product launch
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with a minimum of 5 years experience in Project Management, strong working knowledge of Microsoft office, familiarity with Project Management software (MS Project, Wrike, or similar), strong organizational, written, and oral communication skills.
- Pharma/cGMP experience
Education and Experience :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration (or equivalent experience). 5 years Project Management experience. PMP Certification.